Fuck a Dog Fuck a Dog

Better than the Stickman Thing

I found it kinda funny and worlds better than the stickman thing. This one had better graphics and more style! Nice idea with the rectal-retractor ;)!

Shitmark responds:

kl gd review. Your musics really gd by the way.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Great one

Very good collection of flashes! The best scene was, when Link kept laughing at the fairy in the bottle (Navi?), it was just amazing! I also found the hidden Sonic Part, by Accident.. Who else? :)

Element trailer Element trailer

It's amazing!

That is one of the bestes Flashes i have seen in my life! It's exactly that sort of style and drawing i love! The Characters are pretty drawn and have, if you imagine a little further, their own little story. The blood was the only thing, that was a bit weird drawn, but it fits the style perfectly, perfectly, you hear :D?

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

superb

This game is overall awesome and the critiscm I can give is that it lacks a unlimited playtime mode.

Keep it up!

Platformer Test Platformer Test

That actually made fun!

Good work, I'm looking forwart to see a whole game with this engine ;). But you have to fix something: If you jump and theres a blockade above you, you can jump lots of times and the same is for arrows and walls.

RPG Battle Engine V 1.0 RPG Battle Engine V 1.0

hm

Yeah, it was great and all. I were amazed, but its a bit to complex! You should make it easier, it's hard to navigate and understand the Thingys (Make a Tutorial ;)). I don't think any1 would make such a system for every single enemy in a flash game. I don't think there would be much enemys. ;)