Fuck a Dog Fuck a Dog

Better than the Stickman Thing

I found it kinda funny and worlds better than the stickman thing. This one had better graphics and more style! Nice idea with the rectal-retractor ;)!

Shitmark responds:

kl gd review. Your musics really gd by the way.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Great one

Very good collection of flashes! The best scene was, when Link kept laughing at the fairy in the bottle (Navi?), it was just amazing! I also found the hidden Sonic Part, by Accident.. Who else? :)

Element trailer Element trailer

It's amazing!

That is one of the bestes Flashes i have seen in my life! It's exactly that sort of style and drawing i love! The Characters are pretty drawn and have, if you imagine a little further, their own little story. The blood was the only thing, that was a bit weird drawn, but it fits the style perfectly, perfectly, you hear :D?

muffins v.2 muffins v.2

Yummy

Plz, fix the Preloader. I appeared when the movie was loaded, and before i only saw a white screen...

The Backgroundmusic, plz, make it not so loud, but add some sound effects, that would make the movei much better!

Some sith Strike back Some sith Strike back

HILAROUS!!

This was great! The scene, where they swapped their lightsabers was very funny :). Keep up that good work, it's hilarous what you can do with videos, when you have flash!

Bubble Love Bubble Love

Bah

I'm wondering why this got past the Voting Barrier Thingy..

Imperial Fight Imperial Fight

Wow

I first thought this is going to suck, because of the weird height but then... wow... Im amazed! =O. Plz finish this, that couldn't be the end!!

FLAMEZORZ FLAMEZORZ

Yeah!

Yeah great! Go get 'em, Tiger :D!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

LOL

LMAO, this one was really great! Keep up those Musical stuff :D!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf